About this wiki
This is a wiki for open source hardware, do-it-yourself biohacking and practical transhumanism. The engineering teams behind this wiki can be found in the hplusroadmap IRC channel (logs). Projects are self-funded by the group.
Editing this wiki
Submit a pull request on github: https://github.com/kanzure/diyhpluswiki
git clone git://diyhpl.us/diyhpluswiki.git
Note to push changes you must push with your registered account:
git push firstname.lastname@example.org:/srv/git/diyhpluswiki.git master
You can make this easier by updating the remotes:
git remote set-url origin email@example.com:/srv/git/diyhpluswiki.git
Now "git push" should work without debilitating complaint.
- faq - this is a basic FAQ on do-it-yourself biohacking
- groups - stalk everyone in diybio for fun and profit!
- transcripts - bryan goes to conferences and types really really fast
- hplusroadmap - wtf is hplusroadmap
- proposals - an old-but-still-relevant list of practical projects modestly related to transhumanism and funding available or funding goals
- projects - what can you do with DNA synthesis?
Index of pages
- self-replicating machines