Re: Why Would Aliens Hide?

From: Spudboy100@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 12:38:38 MST

In a message dated 11/17/1999 11:56:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rhanson@gmu.edu writes:

> Empirically, I think this predicts that we will not see metal planets
> around visible stars. This is a prediction we should be able to
> verify in the next twenty years or so. I presume you use "metal"
> in the usual astrophysical sense of everything but H and He?

Do we have any evidence, such as extremely odd star formations; that might
indicate intelligence? A hexagon of stars, might prove to be more efficient
mathematically, in moving mater, energy, and information then a randon
scattering; as we appear to have currently. Unless we gain positve evidence,
Fermi and Tipler are right. We have met 'intelligent-life' and they is us.