Re: Extropic Flare In NY Art Scene

From: Carol Tilley (tilley@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 21:59:23 MDT

Extropian Slumber Party: wear 'jammies and bring pillows galore!

From: Natasha Vita-More
> How wonderful it is when our environments reflect our visions. ...
> ...really make our ideas sing when we get a
> sense, a feeling, of being alive and remind us of streamlined extropic
> transhumanist visions.

And little by little we find we get where we are going.

But, I am unclear about your goal. Given life extension, life expansion, AI,
SI, etc; which path would be your first choice? And your artistic flare and
physicality, how do you envision their enhancement in that chosen
environment.

Just wandering.

C. Tilley