Liberty vs. Extropy

From: Raymond G. Van De Walker (rgvandewalker@juno.com)
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 00:27:27 MDT

I'm a newbie, and I strongly suspect I should not post on this topic.

However, there are some apparent contradictions between extropian and
libertarian philosophies, at least as I understand them, and I have read
the reading list.

Also, I might be a pretty rare bird, since I espoused objectivist and
libertarian principles for almost twenty years, and I now believe I have
reasonable arguments and evidence against some extreme claims of both
objectivists and anarcho-syndicalist libertarians. I would be interested
to see if these reasons make sense to any of you.

Should I stay out of this? I have no interest in boring or inflaming the
list members.

rgvandewalker@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]