Re: godhood and children

From: Olga Bourlin (fauxever@sprynet.com)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 23:53:16 MDT

> > Now, when you have intelligent young men who are deeply
> > romantic, love children, and have great amounts of solid
> > nuclear family background....and they coldbloodedly
> > decide to opt for sperm storage and a vasectomy, and
> > a life without matrimony.... something serious is happening.

In light of our recent discussion, here is an excerpt that appeared recently
in the San Francisco Chronicle (Rob Morse's column):

ONLY IN SF (OR MAYBE VT): A colleague and his wife are taking Lamaze classes
and he's the only guy in the class. All the others are expectant lesbians
and their partners.
That reminds me of a woman I know who sent her child to preschool in Noe
Valley, and the kid came home one day and said, "Why can't I have two moms
like other kids?"