Re: Godhood vs Children

From: Ralph Lewis (rlewis10us@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 09:12:40 MDT

Olga (and the list), you may not believe it but I was once one of the first
male members of NOW.

Times change, women had it really bad for most of history (and still do in
most parts of the world)(and I am not saying a lot of things are good now)
but the legal shift has now turned against men (and turned men against
women) and we need to achieve (I was about ready to say return but we never
had balance)
some equity.

I have some stories that people I know are going through and the of the
impact of the current laws are not helping keep relationships stable or
helping their kids.

I realize Tom Leykis is not psychology but entertainment. But he does hit on
these issues in an interesting direction.

Best Wishes

Ralph