- Harmony Cleanroom http://www.harmonycr.com/
- Local grocery or home improvement store
- Whink brand rust remover contains 2-3% HF.
Duda Diesel http://www.dudadiesel.com/
- HCl for metal etching
- Injectorall http://www.injectorall.com/
- Shipley SP24 positive photoresist. DNQ-novolac based, peak sensitivity at 405nm.
- Duda Diesel http://www.dudadiesel.com/
- Technical grade acetone and isopropanol. May have lower impurity levels than hardware/paint store grades.
Local hardware store
- Acetone, denatured alcohol. May have lower purity.
Harmony Cleanroom http://www.harmonycr.com/
- 99% isopropanol / 1% DI water.
Pharmacy or some grocery stores
- Isopropanol (rubbing alcohol). Go for the highest concentration you can get (91% is ideal)
MTI http://www.mtixtl.com/ - Materials science related supplies including wafers up to 6 inch diameter sold in units of one.
University Wafer http://www.universitywafer.com/ - Has a wider selection than MTI but minimum orders are high.
Singapore Optics Shop http://optics.sg/main.html - This supplier does not have much of a minimum order (Keep orders above or equal to 5 wafers) but prices can be quite high for small wafers. They do have other wafers like Germanium and also has quite a lot of other cool stuff. They do ship to countries outside Singapore. Price will include SGD $30 handling fee.
Latech Scientific Supply http://www.latech.com.sg/ - I am putting them back on here after they have updated their information. They do have a minimum order of 25 pieces for wafers of size 3 inches and above. According to their sales representative, wafers smaller than 3 inches can be bought in small quantities. If you want to get a large amount of wafers, I suggest using Latech as their prices are cheaper than the ones at Singapore Optics Shop. They also have some lab stuff that experimenters might be interested in.