Re: Major Technologies

From: Spike Jones (spike66@ibm.net)
Date: Sun Jan 10 1999 - 22:04:23 MST

Eugene Leitl wrote: P.S. You non-believers in the gray goo being dangerous
are really

> scary. Arriving at rash conclusions, often riddled with
> obvious logical flaws and basing further course of action upon
> these is imo dangerously unresponsible behaviour. We need
> nano-CERT, and quick.

thanks gene. to not acknowledge the danger would be like the first
users of microscopes discovering anthrax and concluding that they
are interesting but couldnt possibly be dangerous, as they are so
very tiny. spike