Re: extropian dating service

From: man immortal (man_immortal@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 01:06:37 MST

Ok, I just read the subject, pardon me for jumping in without doing
reasearch on what has been said, but this seems like a good opportunity
to let you all know I'll always be available, unless one of my many
future lovers will be good enough to make me forget the rest of the
population.

-------------------------------------
Name: Thomas Scott Painter
Present Physical Stats: ...but what will it matter in 1000 years?
Blood Type: O
Age: 21 (Don't be ageist, I'll surprise you)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 132+ lbs of muscle
Build: Medium
Eyes: Blue-grey
Hair: Strait, silky, dark blonde, and shoulder length

Dislikes: Power failures, frostbite, heat stroke, computer virii,
millenium bugs, animal attacks, assassinations, car accidents, riots,
mass immigrations, famines, heart attacks, stroke, cancers, AIDS,
pollutants, plagues, droughts, tornadoes, fires, lightning strikes,
landslides, lahars, floods, dam failures, hurricanes, tsunamis,
earthquakes, pyroclastic clouds, volcanoes, nuclear holocausts, meteors,
world wars, cometary collisions, anti-matter bombs, nanotechnological
run-aways, interplanetary collisions, solar expansions, supernovas,
intergalactic collisions, black holes, big bangs and crunches...

Self Description: Perfectionist, idealist, hedonist, eclectic, universal
immortalist, transhumanist, extropian, life extensionist, longevist,
bodybuilder automorph, metamorphosist, survivalist, dietition,
nutritionist, cryonicist, researcher, scholar, genius, rationalist
mastermind, futurist, futurologist, space colonization enthusiest,
astronomer, astrologer, Aries/Pisces, dreamer, meditator, Taoist,
Buddhist, Yogin, Christian, Kabalist, Pagan, Ancestor Worshipper,
Sovereign, former boy scout, indian guide, goth, vamp, mage, god, Green
Party member, environmentalist, neo-primitivist, naturalist, naturist,
gymnast, athlete, martial artist, dancer, club kid, cyberpunk, phreak,
freak, artist, thespian, musician, self-improvement fanatic, adventurer,
pacifist, optimist, romantic, switch, polyamourist, cyclically
calorie-restricted and ketogenic Evolutionary-Fitness and Anabolic Burst
Cycle of Diet and Exercise system enthusiest, male, androgyne,
nordic/atlanto-mediterranian, and
automorphotransmetatechnoreginadiabiophysicist

Goals: finding assistance with building secret, underground, high
elevation, disaster resistant farms, highly reusable intergalactic space
vehicles, and laboratories for transbiological metamorphosis into
nanotechnological, molecular manufacturing, rapid prototyping, universal
assembling, supergalactic, mind uploaded, and artificially intelligent
utility fogs. ...interested? You should be.

Don't make too much of anything, I love to change, that is of couse
unless you make too much of something you really like; then feel free to
embellish all you want.

It takes a while to get my e-mail, so be patient if you expect a reply.