Re: Colorado...

From: Michael Lorrey (mike@lorrey.com)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 11:07:14 MST

Spike Jones wrote:

> EvMick@aol.com wrote:
>
> > (Personally I prefer the Pournelle Political Axis)
>
> what is jerry pournelle's political axis? spike

Its a cartesian coordinate system which places social freedoms on one
axis and economic freedoms on the other. It goes by another name with
the Libertarian Party. Its very useful for plotting out how people feel
politically. One of the interesting things is that when this system is
used with a simple 10 question quiz to plot points in the graph, more
than 25% of the people are found to be Libertarian types.

Mike Lorrey