Re: Extropian Music?

From: Joe Moorman (mindwalker@innerspace.net)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 07:08:56 MST

At 06:48 PM 12/14/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm extremely curious what [the list] would classify as "Extropian Music".

I think a lot (but not all) of the music by Rush would classify as
extropian. Another musician that I think it would be very easy to like for
extropians would be Vangelis, because a) there are generally no lyrics at
all, so no anti-extropian ideas are expressed, b) his music is beautiful
(to me), and c) he makes very creative use of the musical technology
(synthesizers, etc.). Check out the album Direct by Vangelis.

Joe Moorman
mindwalker@innerspace.net

"The function of a State Space Programme is to police space. The State's
programme will pick up spectacularly the moment a lot of marketeers start
appearing up there making untaxed money and capital."
-- Samuel Edward Konkin III