Re: Brain Device May Fight Depression

From: Spike Jones (spike66@ibm.net)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 23:00:19 MST

> [Eliezer S. Yudkowsky] wonders if the neurohacking revolution AND the
> assembler breakthrough AND the dawn of artificial intelligence are all
> going to happen over the course of a week in September of 2005.

Eliezer, I have recently taken my first management job [which I hate,
but the pay is good...] {8^D In that, I am making up schedules and
delivery plans for what must happen on Thursday March 17, 2007 etc.
All the while Im thinking: I wonder what technosurprises are in store for
us that will blow this whole thing outta the water. {8-] What? spike