anarchy

From: Rob Harris (rob@hbinternet.co.uk)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 03:15:43 MST

>First, they couldn't figure out what the term "anarchist" meant, and they
>obviously weren't smart enough to search the web or use a dictionary, as
>they went off into a vague, meandering description of "anarchism" that
>utterly ignored the essentials of the (anti)political position.

"Anarchy" is a cool sounding word. Like most human "principles", it is not the issue itself that is important, but the social benefits associated with having the badge on your sweater.
This reminds me of one funny thing recently. I was walking one evening with the ol' ball & chain under a subway with walls covered in small square tiles. Written on one of the tiles in neat handwriting with a magic marker was the word "Anarchy". I laughed my ass off.