Re: Miss Pop Ulation (was: population, homosexuality)

From: EvMick@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 00:08:20 MST

In a message dated 12/2/99 11:31:45 PM Central Standard Time, Pvthur@aol.com
writes:

> 10 billion, 50 billion, whatever. I guess the number is not finally the
> point. Most people in the west are healthy. We don't need to reproduce
for

> survival any more. The pressure to do so is all but gone. Therefore
> diversity is at an all time high and will probably keep climbing until,
well,

> the big S.

yup....ZPG has been attained in the US for quiet some time now. The
population increase is due to immigration. I understand the same is true of
other technicaly advanced countries...and it's starting to become evident
other places too. I've even heard mention that it's conceivable that the
population will "peak" in the foreseable future...

Do you suppose that all time best seller...written by that eminent
enviromentalist (the population bomb...by....whatsis name).....is incorrect?

EvMick