Re: The Unfathomable

From: Cynthia (cyn386@flash.net)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 17:23:05 MST

> However, I still think that the fact that people use
> <God> proves that <God> is useful, like <absolute
> zero>.

If people didn't get something out of the concept of god, how long do you
think the idea would last?

I know lots of people who claim that God saved their lives, or at least
changed them for the better.

> > Second most destructive concept; communism.

Communism is a religion. Communism is what happens when you take the simple
idea that helping, sharing, and planning are a good idea, and make a
religion out of it.

Any good idea, becomes hideous when people make a religion out of it.