what would it take for a "bachelors in extropian studies?"

From: john grigg (starman125@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 00:38:33 MST

Hello everyone,

I was wondering as seen in the form of degree requirements, what classes
would a person have to take to get a "bachelors in extropian studies?"
Would engineering be the foundation of this degree? How much philosophy,
history, poly sci and sociology would be needed? And what about the
biological sciences? A fine arts requirement possibly?
I look forward to getting some detailed posts on this question.

Sincerely,

John Grigg