Things are getting exciting!!

From: john grigg (starman125@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 18:34:30 MST

Hello everyone,

Things are getting very exciting around here with news of breakthroughs
done by Dr. Ken Diller to preserve organs for transplant (see below courtesy
of Alex Berg)
http://www.engr.utexas.edu/comm/newsletter/alumni_fall98/diller.htm
and also major advances happening in the area of molecular switches(thanks
John Clark)!

Given time we are gonna have A.I.'s up and running along with people getting
suspended with a damn good chance of being brought back with no damage! I
feel like the world is catching up with us! I'M EXCITED!! :)

Now all I want is my own affordable Moller skycar to zip around in.

John Grigg