Re: Religion bashing? continued...

From: Clint O'Dell (clintodell@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 16:52:00 MDT

>I think faith is generally used to mean a persistence of belief through
>occasional doubts; something i suspect all atheists engage in all the time.

Are you saying we atheists "occasionaly" doubt our disbelief "all the time".
  Then I say you are wrong. I never doubt. I know there are no gods and
the universe is natural. Do most men ever doubt they're really, physically
men?

If this is not what your mean, please expand on this, because I'll admit, I
don't have a clue what you're talking about.