Re: American Psychiatric Association

From: TriStateF@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 19:50:55 MDT

I just happened to get another callback from U of P and got more info. I was
told they are doing a study with the TMS and have done 400 people so far with
4 having seizures which is the only serious side effect so far. Also I was
told they will give me more info if I pass the initial screening for the
study, which I gave today. I will probably wait longer to try it unless they
tell me the 4 who had seizures were especially prone for some reason and that
I probably wouldn't have that problem.

Sherry