Re: Should we be developing nonlethal means ofself-defense?(wasre:violence)

From: Delvieron@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 21:17:24 MDT

In a message dated 10/1/1999 11:12:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Delvieron@aol.com writes:

<< One idea would be to have the nonlethal
 weapon incorporate GPS technology and a transmitter which would notify the
 authorities when the weapon was fired and where (of course this would make
 doing a little target practice with your weapon hard...could probably go to
 firing range which would be deemed a free weapons release zone during
 operational hours). Also could build in a small camera that could upload
 pictures of what was being shot at. >>

    Please note that most of this was first stated by Jeff Davis in his
posting. Sorry, I forgot to put in the credit on the original posting.

Glen