Views on the moller skycar???

From: john grigg (starman125@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 20:37:57 MDT

Hello everyone,

I listened to an Art Bell show several months ago where Dr. Moller spoke
about his skycar. He answered to my total satisfaction every question put
to him regarding his craft. Whether the concerns were about the computer
that flew it, aerodynamics, air safety, cost or insurance rates he seemed to
have everything in hand.

I wonder what list members think of his skycar? Is it really everything he
makes it out to be? He even admits that the one million dollar price tag
would only go down if it could be mass-produced. But then in a decade or
less the price would be in the realm of a mid-priced automobile!

I'm hoping to be jetting around in my own moller skycar in about fifteen
years time! I hope it is not too good to be true.

Sincerely,

John Grigg