Messages

From: CountZero (count_zero@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 08:42:00 MDT

I've been getting some _really_ strange sequences in my messages lately.

Admittedly, I go through a couple of servers but today, as an example,
I've received messages sent on Wednesday???
Also, while I check my messages several times a day (I'm job hunting,
after all), this last time I got 144 messages?????

Is there a problem with the Extropian and/or Transhuman servers or am I
seeing the effects of my multiple accounts?

I also get dupes of messages I've already read even though my mail
reader (Netscape 4.61) is set to delete from the server after download?