blood-vessel growth , hormones..veins or tissue growth

From: Gabriele Betti (lbetti@dinonet.it)
Date: Sat Aug 14 1999 - 10:41:01 MDT

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone here can tell me how new cures based on hormones
work .
For example is there any way of taking any hormone to make my veins
stronger, since I read they made a cure to let nw veins or tissues grow for
people that need them?
Is there any way to improve my health or avoid any problem by taking
hormones: teeth loss, memory, cancer, hearth...
Thanks for any information you will give me.
Gabriele