Status of Idea Futures Project

From: Ken Kittlitz (ken@audesi.com)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 16:42:00 MDT

At Extro-4 a few people were wondering what became of the Idea Futures
project that was presented at Extro-2. The software we developed eventually
became the Foresight Exchange (FX), located at http://www.ideosphere.com.
I've written an article about our experiences with it that was published in
Extropy Online, available at http://www.extropy.org/eo/articles/fx.htm

Our plans for commercializing the software didn't come to fruition as we'd
hoped, but some of us are once again considering making a serious go of it.
Besides the FX site, the software has been used in trials in industry and
academia and powered the IF market that the Foresight Institute ran at a
recent senior associates' gathering.
------
Ken Kittlitz Administrator, Foresight Exchange
AudeSi Technologies Inc. http://www.ideosphere.com
http://www.audesi.com personal: http://www.wendigo.com