Re: B5 (eeny weenie spoilers)

From: Darin Sunley (rsunley@escape.ca)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 03:27:32 MDT

"O'Regan, Emlyn" wrote:

> Kind of extropian show, puts that Star
> Trek crap in its place... but I am disapointed in the humans' lack of
> personal modification.

The Vorlons and other First Ones are probably the closest things to Powers we'll
ever see on network TV (until it's run by them. Powers running network TV, brrr!
:))

The "psychic stuff" is real neurohacking, as perpetuated on the younger races by
the Vorlons for the express purpose of fighting the Shadows. It's no coincidence
that every race has them (except the Narns, who got all theirs killed in the
last war.)

As for personal modification, Psi-Corp seems to be doing useful research in that
direction...
(cue maniacal laughter :))

Darin Sunley, wannabe P3
rsunley@escape.ca