Re: An interesting poll

From: J. R. Molloy (jr@shasta.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 16:59:55 MDT

From: CloningEwe@aol.com <CloningEwe@aol.com>
>Does anyone know of any alternative mere healthy highs? I've heard of
>reaching these points through meditation but I wonder how much is fact and
>how much is hype.

Some people like to smoke Salvia divinorum (but only with a sitter).
Meditation works better because the brain does not become enslaved to a drug
(and you are your own sitter).
Furthermore, after drugs, the pettiness of the mind remains; meditation can
lead to enlightenment.
Comprehensive information about Salvia divinorum, including how to grow
and use it can be found at: http://salvia.lycaeum.org.
I consider this type of drug high as a once in a lifetime lesson to reveal
transcendent states of consciousness.

Cheers,

_|_|_|
_|_|_|
To the extent that we resort to the use of words,
we no longer refer to reality.

PS: May life provide us the opportunity to seek the truth,
and spare us from those who think they've found it.