Re: NOW(-ish): Education

From: Bryan Moss (bryan.moss@dial.pipex.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 09:37:32 MST

Dan Fabulich wrote:
> Nonetheless, a friend of mine is a student there, and
> from what I've heard, it is as flexible as it sounds.
> Anyway, the point being that there may be an easier way
> to get what you're looking for: rather than starting up
> a new school, if you've got the travel budget you could
> try to seek out the school that best fits your
> specifications.

I can't tell if this is directed at me or at the potential students for my
proposed school. Are you saying that people in general can travel to
another school or are you assuming that the reason I proposed the school was
because I wanted to attend such a school? And if so, do you know a lot of
people that start their own schools in order to get a good education?

BM