Re: Nanotech has gone mainstream

From: Gina Miller (echoz@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 21 1999 - 13:23:47 MST

I think considerably more emphasis is placed on the issue of the
potential technology rather than "the name" of the person. (ie Drexler
or Feynman) The controversy is one on the solidity of the approach of
nanotechnology. I myself have reached what Ed Regis refers to as "Miller
Point" and succumb to the understanding that this is attainable. Because
nanotechnology covers such a wide variety of disciplines, also fuels a
lot of speculation. I think Drexler is a remarkable man, and I support
Foresight, where I am a senior associate.

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
Web Page
http://www.nanoindustries.com
E-mail
echoz@hotmail.com
Alternate E-mail
nanogirl@halcyon.com

"The science of nanotechnology, solutions for the future."