Re: Extropian Principles 3.0: Please comment on new version draft

From: Max More (maxmore@globalpac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 13 1998 - 23:16:03 MDT

At 07:51 PM 10/13/98 -0400, Bill wrote:

>In the fictional anthology _Immortals_ which I own, Gardner Dozois is
>the second editor and Damon Knight is the writer of the first short
>story featured in the book. Please inform me, if you are referring to
>a different book in version 3.0 of the principles.

You're right. Thanks for the correction. BTW, just to confuse things, there
is another book edited by Jack Dann (on his own) called Immortal.

Max

Max More, Ph.D.
more@extropy.org (soon also: <max@maxmore.com>)

http://www.maxmore.com
Consulting services on the impact of advanced technologies
President, Extropy Institute:
exi-info@extropy.org, http://www.extropy.org