Re: Extropian Principles 3.0: Please comment on new version draft

From: William Miller (nox@arches.uga.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 13 1998 - 17:51:01 MDT

After careful analysis of the Extropian Principles 3.0, I believe I
have found an error in the reading list.

In the fictional anthology _Immortals_ which I own, Gardner Dozois is
the second editor and Damon Knight is the writer of the first short
story featured in the book. Please inform me, if you are referring to
a different book in version 3.0 of the principles.

In liberty, towards extropy,
BilLee Miller