Re: Sex and genetics or fun by default (was) Re: guidelines/ethics

From: QueeneMUSE@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 03 1997 - 18:12:17 MST

<< . However, this does raise an interesting point -- how
 does the behaviour of lesbian women compare to that of heterosexual women?
 Are they closer to traditional "male" behaviour, as my theory would
 predict? >>

Um, nope, not by my limited experience, they behave sexually much like
straight women. They just do it with other women. Men often wish to question
dykes on techniques, to learn a few tricks, from what I hear.
They refer to non gays as 'breeders" BTW.
Although quite frequently there is a pairing up of butch and femme, which
mimics the male female cultural roles- the sex is not anything like male
sexual behavior, for obvious reasons.