re: ANNOUNCEMENT -The Progress Action Coalition

From: John M Grigg (starman125@lycos.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 18:05:37 MDT

I just wish to congratulate Natasha Vita-More regarding the Progress Action Coalition. She will really be able to sink her teeth into this project!! It's time to turn the tables on the luddites out there who for so long have held the field of battle!

I do have some questions though... Will this organization have it's very own website? And will it be a part of ExI or instead a separate entity?

Anyway, I hope this endeavor finds great success and my best wishes go out to those involved. And I must not forget; how do people go about making a donation to fuel things along? : )

sincerely,

John

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!