Re: SV: The problem with transhumanism

From: Spudboy100@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 11:42:28 MDT

In a message dated 6/16/2001 7:01:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dwayne@morphine.neuron.net writes:

<< I know some anarchists in Sweden. They'd be incensed by this portrayal.
What basis do
 you have for this comment?

 Dwayne >>
Dwayne, that they'd have been incensed by such a portrayal, for some perverse
reason, delights me. My familiarity with such people (domestically) seems to
have been a good baseline for their opinions, attitudes, and beliefs, to
support what I had said. In other words, they denote such politics, because,
taken to its logical conclusions, they end up being commies or nazis. Also, I
have read some of the material published by aggregations of such
"protesters", where else can they go with this? Discussion-wise, where else
can we go? ;-) Same bunch to recruit from. Same goes with statist commies.

You think its just coincidence that hitler-loving has risen in the last
decade in Sweden? But rather then bash Sweden, all I am saying is that in the
USA, had such organized riots occurred, there would have been body counts
posted because we are a yet more violent society.

Mitch