Re: godhood and children

From: Ralph Lewis (rlewis10us@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 17:30:07 MDT

Since I am gay let me jump in here. I don't know any gay men who are
interested in having children. There are a lot of gay men who realized they
were gay AFTER
they were married and had kids and most I know are good parents. There are
also some bi guys who are married, have kids and have a male lover
(sometimes living with them and their wife), or have "boys night out".
I expect the few gay guys that want to have a kid are so rare they get news
coverage. I don't see this as a social trend.
I expect more gay guys would rather have a clone than a kid.

Best Ralph