Re: Back in da hood

From: Spike Jones (spike66@attglobal.net)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 10:05:36 MDT

At 06:42 AM 6/14/01, Greg Burch wrote:> We were all pretty tied last
>night, especially Anders, and none of us were thinking too clearly.

Max wrote: Well!! I'm glad to hear that you're starting off the conference with such
antics. But please don't tell the press. ;-)

Waldemar Inghdahl wrote:

> Hello everybody, I' m back on this list. As you may notice from my e- mail adress some things have changed during the last year.

Welcome back Waldemar!

We are enjoying your countryman. Imagine his surprise when I showed
up in my dominatrix outfit, complete with Madonna style bustier, and
began slapping my guests in chains, and tickling their feet...

{8^D spike