RE: NANOMED: The big science of nanomedicine

From: natashavita@earthlink.net
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 16:33:34 MDT

Max wrote:

>Somehow I missed this article when it came out. It's still of interest:

The big science of nanomedicine
By Stephan Herrera
magazine
October 30, 2000
http://www.redherring.com/index.asp?layout=story&channel=70000007&doc_id=480013848&rh_special_report_id

Excellent article. I would have preferred quotes from Freitas's book but I'm glad it was mentioned. In fact, the article seems to pinpoint the issues now pending and sums up much of the dismay and apprehension toward assemblers as well as Robert's nanobot medical applications. Just because nanoscale medicine has not been done yet doesn't mean that Robert's vision isn't going to prove valid.

It's a matter of science fiction becoming serious fiction and then becoming fact.
Natasha

http://www.mail2web.com/ .