Re: NOOTROPICS: FDA proposes stopping overseas drug orders

From: Amara Graps (Amara.Graps@mpi-hd.mpg.de)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 06:55:56 MDT

From: "mez" <mez@mezziah.org>

From: Robert Coyote (coyyote@hotmail.com)
>Pedophile is too good a word for those bureaucratic worms

I agree!

Note that it works the other direction too. The German Customs worms
destroyed my 6 months vitamin supply I sent to myself while in the
U.S. last winter (the customs jerks gave me a choice: they destroy it,
or I pay for them to send my box back to the U.S.)

Amara

Amara Graps                |   Max-Planck-Institut fuer Kernphysik
Interplanetary Dust Group  |   Saupfercheckweg 1
+49-6221-516-543           |   69117 Heidelberg, GERMANY
Amara.Graps@mpi-hd.mpg.de  *   http://galileo.mpi-hd.mpg.de/~graps
      "Never fight an inanimate object." - P. J. O'Rourke