RE: extropians-digest V6 #155

From: Fractal A. (fractala@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 14:20:20 MDT

Perhaps, you should check the setting on how emails are being interpreted
before they are sent from your mailbox? Is there a setting that allows you to
automatically send HTML documents from your account? That might be formatting
your messages for you before they are sent.

If that doesn't work....

The readers might be able to increase the size of the font by using the
Control+']' key in Netscape. (decrease by Control+'[')

The Opera browser offers a similar font increase decrease option.

Hope that this helps.

Fractal