RE: extropians-digest V6 #155

From: Harvey Newstrom (mail@HarveyNewstrom.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 16:21:33 MDT

Smigrodzki, Rafal wrote,
> I talked to our PC support and they say my client is correctly configured.

What e-mail program are you using? The settings are different for each one.

If you are using Microsoft Outlook, look under the "Format" menu when
sending a message. See if it has "HTML" checked or "Rich Text". This
should be changed to "Plain Text".

You can set this permanently in Microsoft Outlook by going to the main
window (not an individual e-mail message menu) and go to "Tools" menu,
selecting "Options...", clicking on the "Mail Format" tab and pulling down
the "Message Format" selector to set it to "Plain Text".

I apologize if you have already tried this, or if you are using a different
e-mail program. Every one is different.

--
Harvey Newstrom <http://HarveyNewstrom.com> <http://Newstaff.com>