fractal antenna's in bees.

From: Fractal A. (fractala@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 14:15:11 MDT

Hi,

What do you think about spying with bees who have antenna's in them? What
about bees that act as jammers?

In war time, I have a higher tolerance for the loss of privileges or rights of
privacy. In peace time, however, I'm not sure how to look at these little bees
with fractal antennas in them. I'm not sure what to think about this.

It's an odd thought and possibility.

Thanks,

Fractal A.

is 1 message in this issue. Topics in this digest: 1. Nanotechnology
Application 'Bugs' Fractal Antenna Founder