Re: Extropian diets WAS vegetarianism and transhumanism

From: E. Shaun Russell (e_shaun@extropy.org)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 10:02:37 MDT

Artic Fox wrote:

>So what do you all eat? And what's on the menu at the Extro-5 banquet? :)

Surprisingly enough, the banquet menu had no purely vegetarian entrees (we
could choose two of eight); I called the hotel to straighten this out, as I
know that quite a few extropians are vegetarians. So as it stands now, the
buffet consists of Balsamic Chicken Marinade and a complex "chef's own"
vegetable platter. I was assured that the latter would be palatable.

As for the "Extropian Diet" I follow, it generally consists of medium-rare
steak, vanilla ice cream, port and an occasional garnish of cigars. ;-)

E. Shaun Russell Operations Officer, Extropy Institute
e_shaun@extropy.org http://www.extropy.org
                                    COO and Director, Kryos Inc.
               ~K i n e t i c i z e Y o u r P o t e n t i a l~