Re: E5 news

From: Spike Jones (spike66@attglobal.net)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 00:29:10 MDT

> Spike Jones wrote:
> > theres a Pizza-a-GoGo, a Pizzeria Italiano, a takeout sushi place.
> >
> Ken Clements wrote:
> Spike, most of 5th is zoned sushi. Folks commonly drive across the valley
> for this reason. Please do not pick a bad one close, when there are very
> good ones not far.
>
> -Ken

I know if you go over to old Japantown there is muuuuch good
sushi. I was scoping places that could be walked quickly from
the Towers. I agree tho, you can't go wrong over north of the
U a few blocks.

I urge all to demonstrate extropian thinking and wear comfortable shoes
to E5. That gives us fewer restrictions on places to go. Depending on
what you have planned before or after, you might wanna blow off
the rental car. spike