Re: Hiveminds and the Great Filter

From: Sayke@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 15:42:00 MST

In a message dated 3/14/99 2:25:42 PM PST, ejruud@ucdavis.edu writes:

> McGwire also took a legal steroid that Sammy Sosa refused to take because
he
> felt it was cheating. In a sense I think it is, but then, anyone with a
> great deal of inherent talent is also a "cheater"...

        whats cheating? is life fair? didnt think so... i would say that its sammy
sosa's loss there. and yea, genetic difference can be used as an advantage is
most situations, so, unless we are all identical, we all "cheat" in some way.

"every story has 2 elements. somebodys gettin rich, n somebodys gettin
screwed"

sayke