Funny problems with Andy's joke site.

From: Alexander 'Sasha' Chislenko (sasha1@netcom.com)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 18:57:49 MST

>At 05:18 PM 1/18/99 -0600, Natasha shook her head in astonishment and wrote:
>>
>>http://members.tripod.com/~andybauch/magic.html

I shook my head at this trick a couple of days ago too.
After that, I keep shaking my head at Andy's page, as
it sells me a thousand of visitors a day now (at slightly
over a penny apiece). Reason knows how many he gets.

If extropian pages were getting that many visitors...

Well, I will try to channel the ones I get from Andy, though
the flow of curiosity aimed at [even "intelligent"] humor is
not the prime sort we seek.

Alexander Chislenko <http://www.lucifer.com/~sasha/home.html>
<sasha1@netcom.com> <sasha@media.mit.edu>