Re: nukes in texas

From: Spike Jones (spike66@ibm.net)
Date: Sat Jan 09 1999 - 15:00:27 MST

> >i think some of the posters on this site are teenagers in disguise, such as
> >christophe delriviere and samael and others.
>
> Samael wrote: Gosh, insults in disguise.

no insult intended samael. {8^D im am not a web fighter. i dont
know how i got the notion that you were a teenager. (?) the
teens on this list do astound me with their depth, like
this guy eliezer. wow! wish i had used some of my own
misspent youth thinking about extropians and the future. oh
well, guess its not to late at 37. later! spike