Thank you - and best wishes for 1999!

From: Jutta Stöckel (Jutta.Stoeckel@t-online.de)
Date: Fri Dec 25 1998 - 11:29:20 MST

A biiiiig HELLO to you all!!!

We are Jutta and Sabine (mother, 57 years old, and daughter, 28 years
old) from Germany. And we are extropians since 1994. We are very happy
to belong to the extropian mailing list, for it gives us lots of
intellectual "food" - and hope (for a long time we thought we would be
alone with our ideas!). About two years ago we found a German
pharmazeutical company which is producing "Voltax". It really helps our
brains to work better, because it protects the neurons, and increases
their stability. This is not a commercial message for this stuff, but if
somebody is interested about it, please contact us. We like it, because
you don't need to ask a doctor for it, and "Voltax" contains no
ingredients which can make you addicted to it.
Especially we are interested in mails where extropians give information
in how their life attitude effects their social contacts. We, for
example, have to be very careful with what we are talking to other
people. We found out that many people take science and technology for
another kind of ideology, they don't see the proven facts. And they
don't understand our interest in being alive forever. They hate to be
alive because they haven't got any information about life improvement
techniques. So, we are trying to inform as much people as we can, and
the extropian mailing list is the best source for this purpose.
We wish you a very happy 1999!!!