Re: nukes in texas

From: christophe delriviere (darkmichet@bigfoot.com)
Date: Thu Dec 24 1998 - 22:34:22 MST

> i think some of the posters on this site are teenagers in disguise, such as
> christophe delriviere and samael and others.

Well, I will have 24 soon Spike ;))... I can scan my ID card and send it to you
if you like ;)))
But I'm happy to know that I seem to have somewhat managed to keep a childish
spirit ;)...
It's certainly one of my sub goals for my live, always to try to have/seek fun...

If I could, I would always have 17 years.
Well I will stop, I've the feeling that i'm speaking like my now unfunctional ;((
grand-ma.
And hum... why should a teenager disguise himself on this list ?

Merry Xmas to everybody ;))

Delriviere
Christophe