Exapending forever...

From: Brent Allsop (allsop@swttools.fc.hp.com)
Date: Wed Dec 23 1998 - 09:06:47 MST

Extropians,

        Since Science_ has selected the conclusions that the universe
will continually expand without contraction as the top science story
of 1998 can anyone direct me to a source of information about how we
can survive and grow forever in a forever expanding and cooling
universe? Tippler's Omega point described how we could do it in a
closed universe and I know there are similar theories that apply to an
open universe. I've seen web pages with more information on this but
can't seem to locate them now. Can anyone help me out and direct me
to the information I seek?

        Thanks,

                Brent Allsop