Re: FW: Property [was Re: The Education Function]

From: Dick.Gray@bull.com
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 09:52:40 MST

EvMick writes to Joe:
> I beleive your beginning to see it. Government is wrong....period. It
should
> get it's greasy hand OUT.

Hear hear!

Joe petulates:
>In other words, NOTHING is exactly what satisfies you. In that case,
>the Barazov quote correctly describes your (collective) mindset; you
>are nihilists, pure and simple.

The fact that we advocate abolishing the bogus political sphere with its
institutionalized aggression certainly does not make us nihilists. Look up
the word in your dictionary. Anarchy could only equal nihilism if politics
were the whole of life. Is this what you're proposing?

Dick