RE: Property [was Re: The Education Function]

From: Webb_S (Webb_S@bls.gov)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 13:22:41 MST

Webb_S@bls.gov
>writes:
>

>> A bit of an exaggeration, eh? I live in DC and work for the government.
>> Trust me, most government activities have nothing to do with force.
>
>oh? How about this...
>
>http://www.nationalcenter.org. Reprints permitted
>provided source is credited.

How terrible! My heart goes out to these people. As I said, governments do
sometimes do bad things. I've never been to Lynn, MA but it doesn't sound
like a place I'd want to own a home. Fortunately I've visited many other MA
communities that seem like delightful places to live.

Steven